Cistern to Your shower at the cottage with heating
The summer shower to the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 structure, as the first in importance is the outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complex toolbuild.ru, but such a trifle as the selection and setup of a plastic tank to the shower in the dacha will bring a great deal of difficulty. The way to manage these nuances on their own, we will now attempt to comprehend. Without or with heating
Before you select a tank to your shower at the nation must decide on its own functionality. On if this plastic container is going to be equipped with heating system, is based on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and convenient to use is a heated shower tank, even working on power. Naturally, and without linking to power this tank may be used, but in this is the relaxation of utilizing water procedures. If the sun didn’t have sufficient time to warm water, this problem can readily be solved with power. It’s convenient to install a tank with heating system, in the event the shower will be utilised in early spring and late fall. Hot summer days, the water inside the tank will be heated by the sun, so during this period, the heating system is simply not comprised.
- A plastic tank without heating is a regular tank, like a barrel mounted onto the roof of a shower home. The water in the tank is heated by the sun. That is, when the weather is wet and muddy, it is possible to take only a refreshing shower or refuse to wash at all. Tanks without heating is appropriate to put in the event that the cabin is visited very rarely, and then just in summertime.
The main difference between those tanks just installed heating element. Size, quantity, and colour of the product can be extremely different. It is necessary that any selected tank had a wide neck, simple to pour water and was firmly attached to the roof of the shower home.
Suggestion: Flat black tanks are more powerful. A huge area of a thin layer of water is heated quicker by sunlight. Black walls of this tank draw the sun’s beams, in addition to the water inside the tank doesn’t blossom.
Design features of vinyl shower tanks
Plastic shower tanks for summer houses are particularly popular with consumers for Many reasons;
- A special makeup of plastic is used to create the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan to 30-50 decades. At precisely the identical time, plastic tanks for summer showers are characterized by a moderate cost, light weight and simplicity of installation. All you have to do is assemble the shower boxand resolve the tank in addition instead of the roof.
- At the manufacture of shower tanks, so many producers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which doesn’t detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material guarantees the security of water even during storage. Vinyl doesn’t corrode under most circumstances, which can’t be said about metal.
When selecting a plastic tank ought to know that the tanks with no electrical heating most often are created in volume by 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are created in the kind of drums with a quantity of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Horizontal heated tanks are often designed for 200 gallons of liquid. In any design, water has been poured in buckets via a wide neck or from pump.
Rarely does anybody in the dacha build a capital shower made of brick or cinder block. Usually its use is limited to three summer months and then during the planting of their vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For this brief period it is sufficient to construct a light cabin in any sheet material. Not a bad option is really a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate having a changing room, which isn’t difficult to design and make yourself. Why it is better to choose polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is only one material to get a dacha shower. With this instance with success will suit exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we chose to stop just on this gorgeous and durable material.
Let’s consider the advantage of utilizing polycarbonate for repainting the shower along with other similar substances:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have persuaded you, let’s move on to another stage of building a bathtub for dacha.
- A few important tips Concerning the development of the design of a country shower using a changing room
Such a simple structure, as a bathtub from polycarbonate for dacha requires the creation of the project. It’s not essential to build complex drawings, and also a simple scheme could be retrieved out. Here you must instantly decide for yourself exactly what you would like to build a shower. Very quickly you may earn a lightweight stall and only put it to the ground. More complex in the manufacture of shower on the base with water heating, however, such a design will probably survive longer. Additionally, at a dacha shower you will be able to bathe in the cold.
- Construction of a dacha shower begins with discovering its location. It’s important to note that the tank ought to be continuously full of water. Carrying it in buckets from afar is embarrassing and difficult. It is much better to place the shower stall close to the water intake.
- In the event the dacha shower will probably bathe a great deal of individuals, it should be put as close as you can into this cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha shower close to the cesspool will save on laying sewer pipes, however it is desirable not to attract the stall closer to the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, awful smells in the sewage system will penetrate the shower, making an unpleasant feeling whilst bathing.
- The water in the tank during a summer shower is heated from sunlight. The stall must be placed in the sunniest location, where there’s no shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- Inside the shower booth and changing room from polycarbonate should provide lighting, so that you can bathe during the night. Only it is crucial to think about that the lights should have a high degree of protection against water. It’s optimal to put shower cottages on the back of the house. Here are closest to the sewer, water supply and not far to pull the electrical cable for lighting.
- Decided on the location of the location of the summer shower, begin to generate a scheme of this cabin itself out of polycarbonate. Initially it was determined that the garden shower will probably be using the living area. In this case, the width of this layout tends to turn out 1,6 m, and the length of 1,6 m. When the owners are obese men and women, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker room is better to grow 1.2 m.
- Inside the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing room threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won’t enable the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desired, the dressing area could be organized from the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure separately set up additional racks, to that fix sheets of polycarbonate. The dimensions of the pre-bath depends on the preferences of the operator. Sometimes cottagers build larger pre-baths in which, along with the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Inside there are seats and a table.
- The whole height of this shower cabin from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. Together with the tank it could reach 2.5 m, and even greater. The height within the shower stall will likely be lower. Part of this space below will have a wooden menu, and the top will hang a watering can with a faucet not less than 15 cm.
Given these nuances, on a sheet of paper sketches the plot of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing area, then proceed into its construction.